1. Noibai Airport – Hanoi
Noibai Airport has got two terminals, the international and the domestic one.
Arrival Process at Noibai Airport
- Head towards the immigration area to pick up your visa on arrival after getting off the flight.
- Produce the required documents such as the passport with 6 months validity, pre-approval letter print out, 2 passport size photographs, along with the completely filled entry and exit form.
- It takes around 15-20 minutes for the visa on arrival process to complete and to get the visa stamped on the passport.
- On completing the immigration process, go towards the baggage claim area. Collect your baggage and the head to the customs area, located on your right-hand side.
Departure Process at Noibai Airport
- While departing out of Vietnam, you will first be required to screen your baggage on the first floor of the domestic terminal.
- Once the screening process is done, go to the international check-in and baggage check area.
- Once the baggage and check-in process is done, go to the immigration counter, and show your passport and immigration card.
- Clearing the immigration check would be followed by clearing the security check, and then you can go to the departure lounge.
Transfer Process at Noibai Airport
- Transfer desk is situated out of the arrival tunnel. Airline staff and immigration officers at the transfer desk would guide transfer travelers to the international flight.
2. Tan Son Nhat Airport – Ho Chi Minh City
Tan Son Nhat Airport is comprised of the international and the domestic terminal, separated by a covered walkway. The international terminal is 4 leveled and has got 4 business class lounges, shops, and restaurants.
- Level 1 and 2 – Arrival Levels
Level 1: Customs and baggage claim
Level 2: House immigration, along with arrival gates, 9, 14,18, and 19, and a transfer counter near gate 18.
- Level 3 – Departure Level
Check-in counters A-H, immigration, customs, and security check points to gate 14, 15, 9, 18, and 19. There’s a bus lounge gate 10, 11, and 12.
- Level 4 – Daisy lounges
- Go to the immigration area to get your visa on arrival after disembarking the flight.
- Show your passport with 6 months validity, pre-approval letter print out, 2 passport size photographs, along with the completely filled entry and exit form to the concerned officers.
- The visa will be stamped in around 15-20 minutes.
- Once the visa stamping process is done, head towards the baggage claim area. Collect your baggage and then go to the customs area.
- Go to level 3 to complete the check-in and the baggage check at counters from A-H.
- Once the baggage and check-in process is done, go the immigration area and show the officials your passport and the immigration card.
- Next step is to complete the security check.
- Once you are done with the security check, head towards your flight from the respective gates from 9 to 20, except the bus gates from 10-12.
- Travelers in transit at the Tan Son Nhat Airport and then proceeding to another country are required to complete the check-in process at the transfer counter located at the centre of the arrival level. They need not go through the immigration check to complete the transfer process.
- Travelers in transit at the Tan Son Nhat Airport and then proceeding to another domestic airport must complete the arrival procedure and then head towards the nearby domestic terminal to further to the check-in counter of the connecting airline.
Danang Airport has got two terminals, the domestic and the international terminal.
- Get off the flight and head to the immigration counter to get your visa on arrival stamped in your passport.
- While at the immigration counter, you will have to show your passport with 6 months validity, pre-approval letter print out, 2 passport size photographs, along with the completely filled entry and exit form to the immigration authorities.
- It will take approximately 15-20 minutes to get the visa stamped.
- Once the visa is stamped, go to the baggage claim area, collect your baggage, and then proceed to the customs area, to further step out of the airport.
- Proceed to the ground floor of the terminal building, wherein the check-in process would be completed.
- Later, go to the immigration counter to complete the immigration process.
- Complete the security check process at the boarding gate after the immigration one, and then you may board your flight.