It’s not Ben Thanh market or the Notre Dame Cathedral yet Independence Palace is quite possibly the most appealing objections of Ho Chi Minh city. In 2009, the Vietnamese government recorded it as one of the ten public authentic destinations of Vietnam! With its verifiable and compositional qualities, the castle keeps on being in the movement rundown of numerous unfamiliar sightseers. On a roadtrip in HCMC, Independence royal residence is an absolute necessity visit objective in your basin list.
- Independence Palace is situated in the core of Ho Chi Minh City. The location is at 135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1. It is likewise near other vacation destinations like Notre Dame Cathedral, 30/4 Park, Central Post Office…
- You can take either transport, taxi, vehicle or ride a motorbike to get to Independence Palace. Transports number 001, 002, 03, 04, 05 are accessible for an immediate course. For individual vehicles, you can leave your vehicle at Tao Dan Park on Huyen Tran Cong Chua Street.
- Affirmation expense is VND 40,000/grown-up (about US$2).
- The midtown focus wherein Independence Palace lies likewise comprises of other famous milestones of the old Sai Gon. Subsequently, it is advantageous for guests to have a set of experiences day visit around this territory. In the event that you actually can’t help thinking about what else to do, our guide on activities in HCMC will take care of you!
Time to visit
- Opening hour: 7:30 – 16:00. Ticker office closes from 11:00 to 13:00.
What’s in Independence Palace
Special interior architecture system
- Stateroom: The dinner lobby obliges 500 individuals. It was additionally utilized for getting sorted out gatherings, gatherings, and the dispatch of the bureau.
- Home of Presidential Family: The individual who has the longest living time is the President under the old system Nguyen Van Thieu (from October 1967 to April 21, 1975).
- The space for alluding accreditations: It has the artwork “Binh Ngo Dai cao” (Proclamation Of Victory) comprises of 40 little pieces addressing the quiet existence of Vietnamese individuals in the fifteenth century.
- Storm cellar: The cellar is brimming with correspondence rooms, printing rooms … . to guarantee the conveyance of the Presidential orders.
- On the castle’s rooftop, there is UH-1 helicopter of President Nguyen Van Thieu, close to the situation of two bombs that pilot Nguyen Thanh Trung dropped down.
- The Mercedes-Benz 200 W110 with German number plate VN-13-78, is one of the vehicles that President Nguyen Van Thieu utilized.
- Jeep M152A2 was utilized by the Revolutionary Liberation Army to move Mr. Duong Van Minh, the last leader of the Republic of Vietnam to the Saigon radio broadcast, to peruse the revelation of give up around early afternoon on April 30, 1975.
- Moreover, you likewise get the opportunity to appreciate numerous important fine arts. Fundamentally, the artistic creation of Vietnamese field by designer Ngo Viet Thu is a feature. Delineations of Vietnamese writing are likewise exhibited. For instance, you can respect the oil painting of Truyen Kieu, an esteemed Vietnamese writing work.
Independence Palace turns into a “green the travel industry” of Saigon
- When planning the castle, modeler Ngo Viet Thu encompassed the entire royal residence with rees, making a new space in the core of clamoring Ho Chi Minh City: Its grounds has almost 2000 green trees of 99 unique species with numerous uncommon trees, even a few centuries-old trees, for example, tracwood, vegetable… so Freedom Castle turns into a site of “green the travel industry” in Saigon.